Monday 23 April 2007

inland revenue, HMRC, HMIT

letter sent this week after a FRUSTRATING TIME....

i am an accountant, and we moved offices. hmrc are the only people left after 9 months still bombarding my old address with mail, despite numerous letters to various tax offices. they are completely useless, and user-hostile. a bunch of ....
i quote"
I refer to my telephone conversation on Friday where you explained that the (secret) system when you move offices is to write to you to get the registered office file updated for our clients. As I stated you are now the only authority inundating our old address with mail misaddressed. It is regrettable that all your colleagues have in 9 months ignored all our incorrect letters, and never once called us and explained the correct procedure to get this simple update done.
We moved in July 2006 from 5 Ardmore road, south Ockendon, rm15 5th to the address below.
Please update all the registered offices on the list attached as requested, this is missing some information of course, but I won’t find out until you ignore this letter and then I call you in two weeks to time find out why nothing has happened, and then I fax it over and then someone says….zzzzzzzzz. After 6 telephone calls to different offices, and a wasted afternoon I am not bitter of course…..Your departments clear lack of interest in the Agent relationship is very disappointing.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment. at least I know someone is reading this....